This highly participatory workshop is designed with the objective of empowering
the higher level supervisors, superintendents and managers with the knowledge,
skills and attitudes required for designing and delivering dynamic, context-related,
- Determine audience attitudes and needs.
- Organize and structure presentations to achieve maximum effect
- Use media effectively
- Overcome nervousness, anxiety and any distracting mannerisms
- Enhance voice projection, articulation, pace and fluency
- Present technical information clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Implement persuasive communication techniques
- Command attention, involvement and interaction
- Use appropriate body language, eye contact and gestures
- Use audience involvement techniques to identify and handle questions.