Upon completion of the course, the participants should be able to
Define the importance and concepts of resilience in the organization.
Demonstrate a profound knowledge of how to create resilience in the work place.
Value the benefits of introducing resilience concepts and approaches at work.
Be acquainted with the steps of carrying out resilience initiatives.
Understand the milestones of keeping resilient organization culture.
Be aware of critical success factors of resilience.
Recognize the pivotal role played by leadership and change agents in supporting resilience attitudes.
Practice resilience and techniques in relevant core business.
Recognize the challenges of sustaining resilience and how to handle them.
Handle set- backs and obstacle facing burn out employees.
Understand the different people's attitudes towards resilience.
Realize how to transform burn out employees to resilient positive models
Who Should Attend ?
Staff, senior staff and managers
- Explore training needs and expectations of participants.
- Understand the nature and importance of having personal resilience.
- Introduce ways to boast your resilience at work. Hands on experience of examples.
- Raise self- confidence things resilient employees do differently. Hands on experience.
- Increase self- worth and personal credibility leading to enhancing performance.
- How to enhance emotional resilience in the work place.
- Having greater behavioral flexibility in order to build better business relationships due to raised self- awareness leading to a change in attitude and mind set.
- Three kinds of transcendence to build self -resilience (greatness or superiority).
- Develop the ability and skill to influence others assertively and effectively.
- Understand and practice techniques for maintaining emotional control in challenging circumstances.
- Understand and have practiced how to ask for advice or clarification to maintain performance when faced with challenging or stressful situations.
- Understand the importance of personal resilience in the work context.
- Figure out the un- locks of individuals.
- Don’t ruminate: rumination is one of the similarities between anxiety and depression. Ruminating is simply repetitively going over a thought or a problem.
- The wake- up call - Release your genius.
- Finding your “WE” spot.
- ways to build workplace resilience.